The project addresses the emergency condition of the granary building, which requires the necessary construction work to prevent its irreversible damage, loss of its cultural value and thus the loss of a significant part of the cultural heritage of the Belohrad region, of which it has been an integral part since the second decade of the 19th century.
The project is fully in line with strategic and other relevant documents:
1. Act No. 20/1987, on State Monument Care,
2. State cultural policy for the years 2015 - 2020 (with a view to 2025)
3. Development Program of the Hradec Králové Region 2017 - 2020 and the prepared Development
The aim of the project is the protection, restoration, and presentation of cultural heritage through the revitalization and making access to the classicist building of the Belohrad granary. The purpose of the project is to strengthen the management of cultural heritage and thus contribute to regional development by making the revitalized granary, which is now in a state of disrepair, accessible.
We will perform the following tasks within the project implementation:
- revitalizes the granary building and equips it for the needs of organizing cultural and community events,
- makes the building accessible to the public following the Business Strategy,
- organizes a workshop and a final conference,
- organizes 2 cultural and community events.
The target groups of the project are mainly:
- the inhabitants of the town and its surroundings,
- artists and experts of various professions and fields and representatives of civil society
The project is based on cooperation between partners:
- Vaer Stolt - strengthening partnership between Czech entities and entities from donor countries.
- Foundation of Czech Cubism, which focuses on the protection of cultural monuments.Vložte svůj text...